We offer specialised garden maintenance for commercial properties in Cape Town.
Let’s be honest, anyone can cut a lawn and turn soil in a flower bed. Our specialists are trained in horticulture, permaculture and landscape design so we can offer you so much more than a regular garden service can.
Areas we service
We tend to focus on the City Bowl area
Gardens – Vredehoek – Tamboerskloof – Oranjezicht – Higgovale – Cape Town Central – Green Point – Sea Point – Bantry Bay – Camps Bay – Llandudno – Hout Bay – Bishops Court – Vredehoek – Woodstock – Milnerton
Please note: We only use organic, environmentally friendly sprays, pellets and granules. Not just because we care about your health, we care about our staff that have to apply them too.
Our maintenance plans include the following:
- Long term goals through smart designs
- Seasonal pruning of Trees & Shrubs
- Seasonal fertilizing of lawns & beds
- Mulching beds & lawn dressing
- Pest control
- Weed control
- Fruit tree maintenance
- Hedge formation & pruning to encourage growth
- Lawn transformations – From thirsty Kikuyu to Berea(LM) or Buffalo lawn
- Seasonal vegetable planting, feeding, mulching & harvesting. See more about our edible gardens.
- Upkeep of irrigation systems.
- Compost maintenance
Once Off Cleanups
We can come and do a garden rescue. We do great once off cleanups to get your garden into shape so you can take over and work your magic.